Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

100th Post and My Birthday

Hey guys, as you can probably tell, this is my 100th post. It seems like it's only been a few post that I've done. Haha. I really want to thank all my readers for making this possible for me. I really appreciate all of you. (Even the ones that aren't in the Follower Box over there in the sidebar.) I love you all so much and I just wanna say thank you.


The big news is that it was my birthday yesterday. I got a ton of loving messages from you all on my facebook page. Thank you guys SO much! So, now that I'm officially 15, I don't really feel all that different. Another important occasion is that it's been officially 1 year that I've been on Wizard101. It doesn't seem all that long ago that I was working out Emily and Dakota's argument on Triton Avenue. I can't believe it's been that long since I was a little lvl 1. Level 52 now. Man, time flies. I've had a wonderful experience with all of you bloggers, fans, and friends. You're all amazing. The Wizard101 community truly is magical.


Now enough about me. ;D We've been given the FINAL CELESTIA WALLPAPER! Yeah, that's right. Here it is.



So we've been given Cuthalla, a Seahorse mount and in the center, Thurston Plunkett? But I thought he was a fat dog, or a frog? Hmm... (if that's not Thurston please let me know. I haven't gotten that far in CL yet. ;D)

In fact the other day I fought our two friends here. (By porting of course.)



Yeah, I love that little guy.^ So cute! :3


(Clicky Make Biggy^)

Also. Monthly Poll. Yeah, I've just been so busy. I hate to say that. I love playing W101 and being able to let you know what's going on in my life. It's been a huge pain to not be able to blog lately.



So, results from October's poll.

Drumroll Troll?


The question was: Would you like to star in a Wizard101 music video by Blaze.

Our answers were as follows:

  1. Of course! Blaze is awesome! - 85% (6 votes)
  2. No thanks... - 14% (1 vote)
  3. Maybe - 0% (No votes)
Only 7 votes? Come on guys. The popularity of my blog has gone down a lot lately. I don't know if it's just that school is going on. (I've only been doing this for a short time, now.) If any bloggers have comments on that please just let me know in the comments section of this post. Thanks :)

And this month's poll:

What song would you like Blaze to use for the music video?

Here's the song, the artist, and how many people would be needed for the video. I tried to pick songs that had something to do with water, or magic in general.
  • Under The Sea - The Little Mermaid - 10 people
  • Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid (Miley Cyrus) - 1 person
  • Part of Your World (Jessica Simpson) - 1 person
  • Part of Your World (Skye Sweetnam) - 1 person
  • Bottom of The Ocean - Miley Cyrus - 1 person
  • Magic - Honor Society (Wizards of Waverly Place Soundtrack) - 2 people
  • Magic - Meaghan Martin (WoWP Soundtrack) - 1 person
  • Magic - Selena Gomez (WoWP Soundtrack) - 1 person
  • Magic Carpet Ride - KSM (WoWP Soundtrack) - 4 people
  • Magical - Selena Gomez (WoWP Soundtrack) - 1 person
  • The Saltwater Room - Owl City - 2 people
  • Strange Magic - Steve Rushton (WoWP Soundtrack) - 2 people
  • Disappear - Selena Gomez (WoWP Soundtrack) - 1 person
  • You Can Do Magic - Drew Seeley - 2 people
  • Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Mitchell Musso (WoWP Soundtrack) - 2 people
  • Some Call It Magic - Raven Symoné (WoWP Soundtrack) - 3 people
  • Everything Is Not What It Seems - Selena Gomez (WoWP Soundtrack) - 1 person
  • Umbrella Beach - Owl City - 1 person
I think the Saltwater Room would do nicely. But vote for what you think would be best.

Ok, so the thing I've been putting off for months now, Elik's Bazaar Monthly Housing Item (or whatever the heckhound I called it) is going to be put off ONE MORE POST. I swear this time. :) I just need to film me showing off the items for the next few ones and I'll be all set.

Alright. Thanks once again for being here for me.

Happy Gaming


[Edited Voki]

9 comments:

Linda said...

You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are so blessed and lucky to have amazing and wonderful people around you who also made your birthday even extra more special. That's the most important above all! Nice picz!

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!1!! (and happy 100th post!)

About the decreased blog traffic;
I've noticed that visits to a site (new and revisiting) depend on the frequency of posts. If a blogger is able to work miracles and crank out a new post every day, they get a ton of viewers. If there isn't much new material to view, traffic decreases drastically. Trust me, I speak from experience. But even small posts containing one paragraph can get you more viewers. For one, it moves you up higher on Friendly's blog roll (because the newest post is always at the top).

Sorry, got really ranty there. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

AWW I just realized that I can't be in the music video because I'm menu chat only now!! i has a sad

Pegasus7 said...

Yeah it school plus happy birthday!!

Matthew Stormshade said...

lol, i uh hate to break this to you, but unless i am mistaken, i looked at your 2010 post history and it said you only had 99 posts.... ah well close enough ;D

1Mudkip88 said...

Victoria, why do you only have menu chat now? What happened? And Matt, you're right. That's weird. In my dashboard it said 99 before I made this. Maybe I have a draft or something. I'll check. Thanks for the heads up.

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

@blaze
Um, some things that I kinda want to forget. All I'm gonna say here is that there were some safety issues. I can message you on DoaW ConnectX if you want. Don't feel like posting it in public comments.

1Mudkip88 said...

Sure message me, hun. No problem.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your 100th post and birthday! you are very lucky to have such wonderful fans. my belated congrats and happy birthday!