Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Music Video Contest

Hey everyone. That's right. It's time to put out all those details about my contest.

As many of you know, I'm going to be creating a Wizard101 music video to celebrate the release of Celestia. You have decided we will use the song "Saltwater Room" by Owl City. I will be using the 'Ocean Eyes' version.

"Blaze, how do I enter?"

Simple, Inquiring Reader ,


How Do I Enter:

All you have to do is post a comment on this post (or any of my posts in the future up until the contest is closed.) with your name and some way for me to contact you if you are chosen to be in the video. (Wizard101 Central Username, e-mail, diary of a wizard, etc)


I will be using Random.Org to choose the winners, so there is no controversy about if it's bias or not. If there is a smaller number of people that enter, I might do small auditions.


Requirements:
My only requirement is that you know the words to the song. YOU DO NOT NEED ACCESS TO CELESTIA TO BE IN THE VIDEO. This way anyone can be in the video.


Parts:
Male Singer
Female Singer
10 Dancers (5 of each if possible.)

Ok, that's pretty much everything. Here's the song, so you guys can practice some more. ;) 





The lyrics to the song are in the video description.


Thanks guys. Please pass this post on to your friends if you think they'd like to enter.


Happy Gaming

5 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sure I will enter I gues... theres no point in arguing. lol jk
Thoes are the lines fo a skit i did in school. I have open chat just fyi.

Elizabeth SeaCloud
lvl 60 myth

Check out my blog at www.mythhasmight.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

o and my email is efbfroggy@aol.com

Blaze Shadowhorn said...

Hey. I would like to enter!!! XD I run mywizard101site.webs.com
and
mywizard101site.blogspot.com

You can Contact me there or my e-mail
mywizard101site@gmail.com

Please become member on my site and follow my blog! :) (my site has 30 members as of this morning!!!)
Regards,
Blaze Shadowhorn
Ice Legendary
Balance Grandmaster
Storm level 35
Myth level 27

Jacob Thundersword said...

YAY!! I love that song! I would like to enter! name: Jacob Thundersword

email: jacob.thundersword@gmail.com

can't wait to see it even if I am not in it.
-Jacob Thundersword