Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Samantha Learns To Garden

Hi guys, I'm going to try and crank out a post everyday this week because it's February break!

Today, Samantha wanted to learn how to garden. I helped her out with making a video and here it is.


Hi everyone! This is really exciting getting my very own post on Blaze's blog! I'm here today to show you a cool new video that Blaze helped me make. It's of me learning how to garden! It was so much fun! I hope you all enjoy it!





(Note: The audio and video get out of sync gradually through the video. So for the YouTube upload, the audio is replaced with music of Samantha's choice. Thank you.)

I hope you all learned something from that video. Gardening is SO much fun!
Thanks guys!

Love, 
Samantha


Thanks, Sam! I hope this will help you guys who skipped through the tutorial, or just need a quick refresher on how to garden in the game.

Tomorrow's post will be about a change in the game that has some mixed feelings.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Aedan Morgan/Aaron Starheart said...

Blaze when will you post again its been months (or a month and a week)

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

I almost have more minions--er, followers--than you XD