Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My First Post

Hello everyone,
Welcome to my new blog! I was inspired to start this blog by The Friendly Necromancer. (Link in the sidebar.) You'll probably see me talk about him a lot.

Anyway, this blog is going to be about my adventures in Wizard101. Wizard101 is probably my favorite game in the whole world right now. I've made some great new friends through it. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should right now. (Again, link in the sidebar.)

I plan on posting everyday. But, of course, things don't always go as planned. I'll be posting about all my fellow wizards, and our times together. I'll also try and include posts about Wizard101 updates and news.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and learn something new, along with me.

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi blaze i am the first to comment here. yay xD yea this is like your intro good work buddy.
lissy g. :D