Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Mudkip Day!


It's my favorite day of the year. Yuppers, it's Mudkip Day! (This is NOT an April Fools joke.) What's that? You've NEVER heard of Mudkip Day? Well, let me tell you the short and awesome story about how it started.


So, once upon a time, on Deviant Art, on April 1st, some insanely awesome hacker changed everyone's profile pic to a picture of a cute little mudkip. So now, every April 1st, we all celebrate Mudkip Day instead of April Fool's Day.


I even wore my "Happy Mudkip Day Shirt." It's a one-of-a-kind shirt. I made it myself last year (well, with the help of my mom.) It's white with this picture on it:

(Courtesy of Vampire Pumpkin over at Deviant Art)

Pretty awesomesauce huh?

So, Happy Mudkip Day to all.

No, I haven't played W101 yet today. XD I probably won't get a chance to go on today. I have a party at a friend's tonight. I: Oh well. I'll definitely be on over the LONG WEEKEND! Yay for Good Friday!

So, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Happy Gaming

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your webiste blazi :D its spectacualr and congratualtions on succesfully creating it :) i will be frequently looking for new posts, good luck with your future posts :D
From: your buddy, Emily Griffenrider
*E.J.N.*

1Mudkip88 said...

Thanks Emily. I appreciate the fannage. :D

Anonymous said...

i love you blazi have fun at your party :)... this website so kewl! :D!!!!!!!!
*E.J.N.*

Anonymous said...

Hi blaze its alyssa :D i luv ur website!!! and i love pokemon too and mudkip soooo cute!!!! well thats it :)
luv lissy griffinridr :D