Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Apologies & Party

Hi guys, sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. I have two projects that I have to do for school, (Science, and History, in case you were wondering,) and I really need to work on those. History is due next Friday, and Science is due in the middle of next month, but it's a big project, that requires a lot of work. My mind is just bestuffed (word courtesy of Friendly here) with all the things that I need to do.

So, tonight my Mom, David's mom, and his Aunt Debbie, are going ou tshopping together, while Aunt Debbie's two girls, Emily and Erica, and niece and nephew, James and Jillian, Aunt Debbie's parents, her husband, Uncle Mike, David, his dad, my dad, and myself, party over at Aunt Debbie's parent's house.

I always have fun being with them, so I'm pretty excited. David's dad is picking my dad and me up in a few minutes, so I have to go right now.

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

Finding nemo 1# FAN said...

Lol I fnd this funny my moms name is debbie AND I have an uncl mike xD yea real funny
Lissy g