Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Level 47

Yuppers, I finally hit lvl 47. I was in Chelsea Court, or maybe it was Newgate Prison...No, it was Chelsea Court. I don't know what exactly did it for me. I was questing, and I just did one for David Beeman. (I then needed to defeat 8 gearheads.) Then while I was fighting the gearheads, I looked down at my quest bar and BAM! It was only a half a section full! I had done it! I finally made it one level higher! No, I wasn't able to get a screenshot. (Remember, I didn't even notice until it was already a half section in?) Thanks Mr. Beeman!

Super sorry I didn't make a post yesterday. I was, you could say babysitting, but that would be inaccurate. You see, David (That's the friend that I've talked about countless times. Our families are very close. His relatives are my relatives too. It's a great connection that our families have. As a matter of fact, we're going bowling tonight with his cousins.)

Anyway, David's family was going to a cousin's club meeting yesterday, and David's cousin, Philly, is staying for the week. (He came down on Friday night for the big birthday party [I know, again, a LOT of birthdays in David's family] on Saturday.) He's allergic to dogs, so he couldn't go to the meeting. So, being the nice guy I am, I stayed over at David's house for the day, to be with Philly, so he wasn't by himself. (He's 10. Think what could happen O. o)

I know, David has a ton of computers, but honestly my blog wasn't even on my mind yesterday. Ridiculous, I know. Shame shame, I know your name. (That's from The Goonies. I say that a lot, when someone does something wrong XD)

Have a great day!

Oh, before I forget, Friendly wrote a very motivational post today, about how we should stand up for ourselves when people say Wizard101 is a "kid's game." Check it out!
http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2010/04/playing-kids-game-is-awesome.html

Happy Gaming

5 comments:

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Lol think what can happen. I can think of allot that can happen xD. Keep away from matches O.o xD looking forward to you next post.
Lissy G :D

1Mudkip88 said...

Thanks for the support, once again, Alyssa.

~Blaze

Dustin MoonCatcher said...

I agree fully, the post that Friendly made was really great. Wizard 101, for lack of a MUCH better word, is the awesomest sauce around.

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

lol one quetion, what is wizard101 info xD never seen ya post before. o well yea so thats it keep up the good work blaze eee.
lissy g :D

Emily Griffinrider said...

o beleive me i cant think of many many things xD...nice work blazi (as always)
*EJN*L