Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monthly Poll & Unicorn Day

So, Friendly's pet of the day today is the unicorn! I thought I'd share one of my favorite flash games with you guys.

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

It's called Robot Unicorn Attack. It's really fun! You play as a robot unicorn who has special rainbow dash powers, and you have to dash through the crystal stars, and collect rainbow butterflies along the way. It's pretty addicting.

Before you click that link, I'd advise adult supervision, as adult swim has some pretty inappropriate stuff on it too. Just trying to keep everyone safe, here.

Also, some of you may have noticed on the bottom of my blog, there is now a poll. Yup, once a month, I'm going to ask you, the viewers, a question, and all you have to do is make sure you answer it. On the first of every moth, I'll go over the results and post a new question for you guys.

This month, it's "What's your wizard's school?" Please only answer for your first wizard. I don't need all 6 wizards' schools. XD That's way to much info for me to handle. I also want you guys to include your secondary and tertiary schools. That only means what schools you spend you training points in. I spent mine all the way through the ice school and I used the rest for the life school. (Of course, I'm saving some for Celestia's astral schools.) If you use a quadriary (is that even a word?) school, please don't include it in the poll, as it will make it harder to read the results. Thanks guys.

Have a great day, and as always:

Happy Gaming

4 comments:

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

I BLAZE I LOVE THAT UNICORN GAME!!! addicting :P xD It is really. Well yea thats it I didnt the poll too YAY POLLS :D :D ok then keep u the good work! YAY
Lissy G :D

Emily Griffinrider :D said...

Hey blazi... alyssa made me try the game, dont tell her but its kind of adicting. we trying to beat each others scores xD lol k well gl and luv u :)
*EJN*

alyssa griffinrider said...

Hi blaze still love playing that unicorn game. (its addicting) xD yea me and emily were beating each others scores but in the end i think i beat her with 18226 pts.
lissy g :D

Emily Griffinrider :D said...

HA ALYSSA!!! I BEAT YOUR SCORE WHAT NOW!!!!! XD
hi blazi i luv dis game its addicting :P
P.S. my score was 1951 :D