Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Eggbert's Vacation

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. We had a bunch of family over, so I was having fun with all my cousins. (Yes, I finally finished the tutorial XD It's down at April 1st because that's when I started it.)

When I wasn't playing with my cousins, I was playing WarioWare D.I.Y. I made a microgame where you have to catch the Easter Bunny. I'll see if I can re-create it in GameMaker, and upload it for you guys to play. (I doubt I'll be able to copy the awesomesauce)

Maybe I'll be able to get some pics of it for you.

Speaking of pictures, here's a nice one of me and Eggbert.



Yup, looks like Eggbert is once again in the spiral, so get some of his cool wands before he leaves for another year. I wonder what he does while he's gone...



Yup, he's definitely hopping around with Miley at the beach all year.

So Hoppy Easter to all.

Hoppy Gaming

(Picture edited by Me) Here's a link to the real one: http://media.photobucket.com/image/miley%20at%20the%20beach/STARLITNEWS/miley-cyrus-lucas-till-09.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz nice pixs ;D
*EJN*

Anonymous said...

Hi blaze, awesome post really funny pic. xD love it. keep up the funny :D
lissy G. :D

Anonymous said...

oops posted that comment twice my bad :P SORRYS
lissy g.

1Mudkip88 said...

It's ok Alyssa, I fixed it for you ;D