Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dancing Snowmen

Hey, guys. The first thing your thinking right now is "Hey, where's the tutorial?". Well, I haven't finished it yet, and today I want to talk about what we did on W101 yesterday. It was pretty funny.

Me, Christopher Thunderhunter, Nicholas Fireblade, Emily, and Alyssa were, you could call it roleplaying I suppose. Me, Chris, and Nick were using the Evil Snowman transformation, and Alyssa was dressed like a cardinal and Emily was in her life-ish outfit. So I was Jack Frost, Chris was Frosty, Nick was St. Nick, Emily was Lady Spring, and Alyssa was Robin the Cardinal! XD

The snowmen had to run from Lady Spring so she wouldn't melt us. We definitely had an awesome time doing that around Ravenwood.
Here's some pics I took.

We definitely had some pretty funny jokes in there. We had to avoid the fire school or else we would melt. Emily got a little angry cause we wouldn't stop pretending we were snowmen, so I said she had frostbite. That didn't help much, so we offered her some ice cream. XD



My favorite part was when we all started doing the Wizard Wiggle, as Leesha from over at Ravenwood Radio would call it. (Hitting left and right over and over, makes it look like your dancing.) I wasn't able to get a screen of it, cause I was too busy dancing. :D

Which brings me to my next topic: Dancing.

Don't you all think the game would be so much more fun if there were different dances for each school?

Friendly was talking about this yesterday. He posted some videos of how different MMO's handle the /dance feature.

My favorite was Guild Wars. Each class has a different dance. (And obviously different for each gender)

Here's the amazing video he posted of the Guild Wars /dances.


My favorite is the Male Ritualist /dance.

I had to leave pretty early last night because I was going over a friend's house for dinner.

I have a pretty awesomesauce screenshot right here, from when I left:

The best part of this screen is Alyssa off to the side saying XD.

No, Emily and I aren't dating I:

We're just really close friends.

No, seriously.

Ok, so anyway. Let me know in the comments, how you think the dance feature could be improved, and what your favorite transformation is.

(The tutorial will be posted on Monday, because tomorrow has a special easter surprise.)

Happy Gaming

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol i think that last pic is really funny xD yup that is funny. Well nick said you were having a private talk and i didnt think it was private because you were standing right there xD yea so LOVE YOUR BLOG SOOO MUCH KEEP IT UP YAY BLAZE
Lissy G. :D

1Mudkip88 said...

Glad you like my blog so much. :D

Anonymous said...

i love that pic :) i luv alyssa sayin xD lolz that was funny.... I LOVE YOU BALZI somtimes in more ways than you no....
*EJN*

Anonymous said...

xD yea emily end with... real cliff hanger good thinking. xD yup i like that pic too really cool well thats really t xD ok byE
Lissy G. :D

Anonymous said...

WUZ UP BLAZE XD I LOVE YOUR BLOG. YAY BLAZE KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS LOL. SO YEA THATS REALLY IT.....
POTATOS XDD
-LISSBISS A.K.A ALYSSA G.

Anonymous said...

Hi blaze i just wanted to say that you have an awesome blog and to wish you a hoppy easter lol happy. yea so if i dont see you on wizard101 you can read this. P.S i am on my phone doing this. so yea good job. YAY EASTER CANDY :D
Lissy G. :D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER BLAZI!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
I HOPE U HAVE A GR8 HOLIDAY!!!!!!!
*EJN*

1Mudkip88 said...

My favorite transfromation is the Krokomummy.