Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Got The Gaga

Hey, so today they finally released the sale of the Lady Gaga, Monster Ball tickets!



Yeah, the concert where I live (was going to be in January) was post-poned, because of the whole fainting at the show before because of dehydration thing. End of story? Not a chance!

So then in March, the concert rescheduling was cancelled. I ranted on my wall, I ranted on my friends' walls, and I posted a thread discussion about on Lady G's page.

So, it was recently announced that the rescheduling was back on (clearly due to fan rants) and the concert is now in September. (I got the first tickets as a B-day present last year from my Mom and Dad (LOVED IT!)

So, today while I was at school, my amazing Mommy, found the time in her busy schedule to purchase 3 tickets again. (One for me, her, and my friend's sister) She then texted me @ during history class to tell me "Got Gaga." XD

It's going to be SO much fun!

As for info about Wiz101, I have none atm.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

Alyssa griffinrider said...

Hi blaze cool post, still loving your blog as always xD so yea keep up the kewl posts :D
Lissy G :D