Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Celestia Artwork

Hey, I'm at my friend's house. It's his uncle's birthday today. :D I love birthdays. They're so exciting.

So, I'm on my friend's mac-book (sp?) It's pretty awesomesauce, I mean, I love my desktop, but this is pretty awesome, even for a laptop. ;D

Anyway, Friendly got some pretty sweet concept art for Celestia from the folks over at KingsIsle. Gosh, you gotta love those guys. They didn't give us any of the actual people in the picture. They're gave silohuettes of the creatures. The humanoids look like they might be Marleybonians. Also the machinery in the background looks like the stuff in MB. So, I'm guessing the Marleybonians are exploring Celestia and we'll need to help them out, like in Krokatopia.



I'll upload the picture he gave us, tomorrow, because it's obviously not saved on my friend's computer. (He thinks W101 is stupid. O: Yeah I know, it's ridiculous. How can you hate a game as awesome as this?)

For now, just click on the look over in the good ol' sidebar and check out his post on it.

I'll talk to you guys probably late late night tomorrow. As I have piano lessons on Thursdays and we'll definitely have a lot of homework, as usual on Thursdays. (That's why I call it "Poopy Thursday.")

Happy Gaming

6 comments:

mama II said...

Hey Buddy,
This blog is awesome!
You are so creative, and do such a great job with everything you touch....it's amazing to me that at such (no disrespect) young ages....you really know so much and have such abilities....outstanding!
I'm in awe of people who are computer savy...like you, your mom and your dad! All of you are so smart and can do so many different things....with such ease.
You have great imagination, and a wonderful spirit....your artwork reflects all that you know, and all that you feel!
Great job and keep up the good work!
xoxoxo
mama II

1Mudkip88 said...

Thank you SO much! I'm really glad that you like it and I hope you continue to enjoy all of my future posts. It's so touching that you think of me as THAT creative. I threw (I use the term loosely) this blog together in under an hour. It's great to know that so much joy has come out of just a few simple key-strokes.

Please continue to view my blog (and pass on the link to the rest of the family :D)..... Of course only if you think they would be entertained by reading about a video game. XD

Thanks again ;)

~Blaze

Anonymous said...

she's right blaze your very talented and creative :D keep up the good work bye bye :P xD
~*EJN*

1Mudkip88 said...

Thanks Emily. :)

Anonymous said...

I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.

regards.
http://www.collect-art.com/Govinder-Nazran_work

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Hi blaze, love your blog it SO awesome! YAY BLAZE! keep up the totally awesome work lol yea cool post by the way. xD ok cya laterz
lissy G. :D