Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blue Screen of Death

Hey, so today I had no homework. So, when I got home I had the last few chocolate bunnies from Easter (the little Russell Stover ones that come in a pack of 16. I love those!) and watched T.V. for a few minutes. Then I went over on Moshi Monsters (I'll put a link in the sidebar) and did my daily stuff on that. Then I went on here to do an entry while Wizard101 was loading up. Then of course the blue screen of death pops up:



"Beginning dump of physical memory" I immediately freak out. I mean, I have all my photoshop stuff, pokémon F.I.R.M's (Fusions, Inversions, Recolors, and Mixes), my movies, my pictures, pretty much everything on here. I scream, my mom comes running in, and we unplug my computer, because it wasn't shutting down like it said it was. I tried pressing the power button, and that didn't work, so we just ripped the cord out.

I had my dad look at it, and he says eveything looks fine. The thing that made it even more scary was that the blue screen image was off to the left maybe two inches, which made it look a little illegitimate.

x shrug x

If my dad says it's ok, then it's definitely ok.

Hope this never happens to any of you guys.

Happy Gaming

No comments: