Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

No Luck

Hey, so I didn't win the contest. :(

x shrug x

Turns out the "I teach you the spells and to care for your pets, in leather I'm bound and low I am found" one was a silly book in the library called "Basic Wizardry and Proper Care for Familiars". I thought it was the spellbook. I mean it's in the bottom right corner of our screen, it's leather, it has a spell deck section, and an inventory to equip your pets. Apparently I was completely wrong. I mean nowhere do we ever use this book (Turns out ol' Merle has a copy too.) I mean, who says "familiars" means pets, it could mean our fellow wizards. Also, how would we even know it was there if it was never mentioned in any quests.

There were some pretty pathetic entries also. (I won't name any usernames just to be fair.) One guy, thought the book one was Mortis, the death tree. O. o I mean really? Since when are trees made of leather and low to the ground. Also, when has Mortis mentioned ANYTHING about pets?

Am I pretty sad I lost, because of one dang question, and my answer worked better anyway? Of course. Can I do anything about it? No. Would I have won if I had all the right answers? Probably. Why am I asking you these questions? Who knows.

Btw, Alyssa, you would've been able to get all the answers. The contest was fair, and had all the answers in Wizard City F2P (Free to Play) areas. Sorry I wasn't able to tell you sooner.

Have a nice week.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Lol really darnit xD o well it would've been fun though xD but i'm not good with riddles either. ;P yea thanks anyway blaze:D
Lissy G :D

Anonymous said...

trees grow on the ground (and not in trees, hahaha), Mortis lives lower than the other trees because the whole place fell down, male dogs use him when they need to go and the leather... i have no idea.
Were all questions this cryptic? I never would have guessed it was that book. I would have answered Lady Oriel just to make them wonder how i came up with that.