Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rat Magician

Hey guys, there's nothing really exciting to post about today. Unless you consider English projects exciting. O. o

But I doubt that.

So, today Friendly is talking about the Rat Magician pet. It kinda creeps me out.

I mean look at it:


If that doesn't scare you (even just a little) then nothing can. I mean, what kind of rat has a moustache? Well, I suppose the talking dogs in Marleybone would also be in question if everything in Wizard101 were realistic. That's what makes it so much fun! I mean, who do you know that has a unicorn in their back yard?


Other than Dakota...

That's what I thought.

So, Ill talk to you guys tomorrow, I hope.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz there dakota :D
*EJN*

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Hi blaze nice post xD rat dude is kinda weird looking... thats really it about it xD I like unicorns... I've always had an intrest in mythical creatures and myths lol. So Good job :D