Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm A Raffle Winner

Oh my gosh! Well, let me start off by saying that the Cow Invasion has begun! (People always call vacation "vaca" and that's cow in Spanish.) The cows will leave and go back to Mooshu on the 26th, so the invasion is pretty long and awesome!

Today when I got home, I went on the computer and read Friendly's newest post: http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2010/04/raffle-winners.html

I figured, (as I normally do when I've entered a contest and the results are in) "oh well, maybe I'll win next time." or something of the sort, read the winners, and move on.

But, today was different. I scrolled down past the first few winners, and BAM! 5,000 gold: 1. BLAZE SILVERFIST! I was so excited! This is only the second contest I've ever won! (The first being a Nestle: Scooby Do Push-Up Pops lifetime supply contest.)

The contests I win seem to always be the ones that are like "Ah, what the heck. I'll enter, and if I don't win, so what?"

5,000 gold. Man, that's so exciting! I'm just speechless right now.

Friendly said he's gonna send the codes to our e-mail addresses. So, I'll have a nice surprise when I go check my e-mail.

Thanks so much, Friendly!

Hapy Gaming

No comments: