Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation

Hey guys, it's pretty late for me to be posting, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning until Saturday afternoon. So, I won't be making any posts until then, as I don't have a laptop. Unless I could make mobile posts... but odds are there won't be any wi-fi at the hotel that we're staying at. If there is, I'll be sure to let you all know.

See you Saturday. Well, I suppose I won't see you exactly. It's more of a talk to you, but you get the idea.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Emily GriffinRider said...

AWWW bye blazi :( have fun.... saterday x sigh x thats a long time :(((((
*EJN*

Alyssa Griffinrider :D :D said...

I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be sad coming to your blog knowing your not here :( :( :( :( O well hve fun though :D :D :D I'll miss you.
Lissy G :D