Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Celestia Artwork Part 2

w00t! Another surprise from Friendly, today!


Looks like he was given an updated version of the Celestia concept art!

That's pretty exciting news. I mean it's been quite a long time since they gave us the first one. I hope it won't be this long between artwork updates. I:

So, the crab that they filled in, looks pretty annoyed. I'm going to guess he'll be a street enemy like in Friendly's breakdown of world concept art:

http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2010/04/celestia-wallpaper-examination.html

I think that Friendly's probably dead on (no pun intended) with his examination. :D Nice job, bud!

I believe that's all there really is to talk about today. x thinks x Yup, that's all.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

BOOK LOVER said...

that sounds kewl congratz, i wish i could go to celista i'm sure alyssa would love it too considering the fact she loves water fish and thE moveie Finding Nemo :P... well i kinda feeling mixed emotions so i will probably stop commenting now you probably dont want to hear from me so i will just ignore the urge to read and ignore my jealousy and anger I:.. bye
*EJN*

1Mudkip88 said...

I hope you can come (Maybe KI will be nice and make it a free world. :D But what are the odds of that happening? I:)

Yes, I DO want to hear from you. You're my favorite reader. Please, keep on reading. I love it.

Thanks Emily.

Love you too.

~Blaze

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

WUZ UP PPL! I dont like to read as much but I do like manga books. ( Those are japanse graphic novels) lol I spelled it wrong O well but emily hates wen I say that I dont like to read that much
Lissy G. :D