Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Hey, so today at 12:00, Philly and I went to the movie theater with my mom to go see How To Train Your Dragon. It was a great movie. I'm over at David's house right now, trying to explain to Philly what the "plot" of my blog is. Rofl. Such a n00b.

He, like David, finds Wizard101 stupid. He even tried it. He was a fire wizard, and apparently after 5 minutes he got "bored."

x sigh x

Ten year-olds. You can never please them.

x shrug x

So anyway, the movie was fantastic! I really enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should right away.

So, the pet of the day is good ol' Flappy. (The lightning bat, for all those who don't follow Friendly's blog. x grumble grumble x) Yeah, poor Friendly doesn't have any lightning bats. I wish I had one that I could let him BS (Bazaar Snipe XD.)

So, I probably won't be able to go on Wiz101 today. As, I'll probably be staying at David's till 11:00 once again. So much for getting a good sleep tonight. Oh, well.

My mom says I should get one because she says that I sound really sick, but I feel perfectly fine.

Also, this morning, while getting ready to go pick up Philly, from David's house, this song from Alice In Wonderland, was stuck in my head. It's called "How D'ye Do And Shake Hands." You can fast foreward to around 00:38. That's where the song begins. The video also include the story of The Walrus and The Carpenter. (That's my favorite part of the entire movie.)



Cause that's manners. Maybe tomorrow I can play Button Button Who's Got The Button with Alyssa, and Emily. That would be fun! :D

Yeah, this song was stuck in my head because yesterday I was playing on my other wizards (I'll introdce them tomorrow ;D) and one of them, Samantha, is very nice, and Alyssa was introducing me to some of her friends, so I started singing this wonderful song. XD

Have a nice day and:

Happy Gaming

6 comments:

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

YAY, I'M IN A POST AGAIN!!! YAY TNX BLAZE EEE ;D Oh and that'll be fun playing button button who's got the button. xD or whatever its called xD I hope you liked meeteing my friends. xD I mean I hope you, sam, tyler, and myrna enjoyed meerting my friends. ;D Thats really it cant wait 'till your next post. ;D
Lissy G ;D

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

lol by the way my favorite part of that clip is when the oysters follow the walrus. The oysters are SO cute. I love them. xD
Lissy g ;D

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

oops I spelled meeting wrong, twice. ;P

Emily GriffinRider :D! said...

lolz nice post....i saw alice in wonderland in 3-D xD

O: that is so true! Ten- year olds can never be pleased to their own satizfaction (they have expectations that are way to high)my sis is just like that xD

P.S. Who's Got the Button sounds fun :)
*EJN*

yours truly :D: boring emily said...

o: How to train your dragon sounds like kewl movie o. O
*EJN*

1Mudkip88 said...

Yes, Emily it WAS a cool movie. XD

Alyssa, we definitely have to play that sometime!

~Blaze