Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blaze Is Back

Hey, I missed you guys SO much!

It's great to be back home and out of the little hotel room. I had a great time with my parents and two dogs, so we're gonna go again next year. w00t!

I had 72 new e-mails when I got home tonight at 6:30-ish. Phew, glad I got all those out of the way. But, I'm still not quite done with everything I have to do now.

In other news, Mrs. Friendly (Bailey Skystaff) hit lvl 50 yesterday! Congratulations Bailey! I'm so proud of you. You've came so far since heck froze over. XD. Looks like you got a pretty awesomesauce screen right there:


Once again, I've got a lot of catching up to do with my friends, and I'm really glad to be home.

Now you can:

Game Happily?

Ah, whatever.

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

BOOK LOVER said...

I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
every time i went on you werent there so i stopped I:.... you have made some nice posts so far keep it up mud :)
LMFAO that name still makes me laugh histarically! :D.... luv u 4eva <3
*EJN*