Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pet Pavillion

YES! Finally KI made an announcement about the test realm. They released a video about the all-new pet update! It's going to be EPIC! The addition will include:
  • The ability to set our pets free in our castles and lands.
  • Get our pets excercise in the Pet Derby (looks like a racing game. ALL NEW PVP TYPE w00t! Friendly will love that!)
  • Buy or craft treats to make our pets happy.
  • Let them have some fun with minigames. (I don't know if they are making all new pet-exclusive mingames, or it our pets can help us in the existing games...Dueling Diego with an imp? WIN!)
  • Create new pets with the "magic of hatching." (In other words, we can breed our pets. I assume there will be a "No breeding a bred pet." rule. For example, you can't breed a cylops/storm hound with an imp. But, you can breed a cyclops with a storm hound. Like the one I made (shown below.)
  • Watch as our pets cast their own spells in battle.

Yeah, it's a pretty bad edit, I know. I just threw it together in a few minutes.

In order to be able to access these sweet new features after you defeat Sergeant Skullsplitter on Triron Avenue, (Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.) and hit lvl 7. The Pet Pavillion will be accessed through a tunnel in the commons. I have no idea where they can fit one though. Maybe over by the fairgrounds, near the Smith.

In other news, I got a nice surprise when I checked my e-mail today. Turns out Autumnal Dusk, that's right Friendly, the Autumnal Dusk (She runs Homework In A Graveyard. I'll put the link in the sidebar.) is following me on Twitter! w00t! I'm pretty excited! I mean, Friendly and his daughter (Is Amber her real name?, I'm not sure.) both read my blog. (I'm not sure about Kyle.), but this is my second W101 blogger that is going to be reading my blog and following me (not stalker-like though. XD)

Well Autumn, welcome, I hope you enjoy it over here in AwesomeSauceLand!

I think that's everything.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl, I want a storm clops!
~Ronan RavenShard

Anonymous said...

Kewl, I want a storm clops!
~Ronan RavenShard

Finding nemo #1 FAN said...

lol I would would want storm clops too XD!