Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cast A Change

The time is here. The final details for the party of the year. With help from Arlen Daweyes and Kestrel Shadowthistle, I present to you, the Cast A Change party!


(Yes I made the logo. ;D)

This party is to help promote taking good care of the environment. I named it "Cast A Change" because everyone can make a difference in the world no matter how small it may seem. ("Cast" because we're wizards, but you could figure that out on your own, right?)

The party will be taking place at not only Kestrel's Life House, but also Arlen's new Marleybone Mansion, and my Balance House. (Maybe I can take you to my Desert Villa to show you all The Stairs v1.0 If you all behave, we'll see. ;D)

We're going to be having "port bus" waves every so often so you will be able to come join the party. For those who don't know, a port bus is a person (typically one of the hosts) that stays in the meeting location (in this case, the Life Tower) and goes back and forth between the house holding the party, and the meeting location, allowing guests to port. I don't know the times for the buses just yet, but we will notify you all when we figure it out.

Here's a the poster that I made on Glogster. (You can click on the videos to play them without leaving this page. Click on the pictures of Alren, Kestrel or Me, to go to the respective blog.) Please, pass this poster on to all your W101 friends. We can make a difference in the world.




Thank you all so much! I hope everyone in the entire Spiral can come. The Earth needs our help. I know we can help out in some way.

Recycle, Use a water bottle instead of buying plastic ones, use both sides of a piece of paper, there are so many ways. I hope you all try your best to help out and teach your family and friends how to also.

Thank you again. I'll keep you updated with info about the party.

Happy Green Gaming

2 comments:

Fullmetal Alchemist said...

Thats such a cool poster mabob xD if you kinda look REAL close it looks like a trix swirled XD just saying but yea i know its a explantion mark thing when you have a quest xD
but yea xD love your blog keep it awesome xD

*FMA*

Emily GriffinRider said...

Great job, the logo and poster is very detailed and creative. Congratulations, that's such a fantastic idea. I'll be sure to come. :)
*EJN*