Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

#Twizards Party w/ Arlen Dawneyes and Kestrel Shadowthistle

That's right everyone, Arlen Dawneyes of The Two Headed Wizard, Kestrel Shadowthistle of The Shadowthistle School of Wizardry, and I are going to be hosting a party. Now, this isn't going to be just any old party. It's going to be a party to help promote taking good care of the environment. We're still working out some of the details, but I promise to keep you all posted. I'm working on a Glog right now for you all to e-mail and tweet and whatnot to help spread the word. As of now the party is planned for the 11th of next month, but the date is tentative. We all can do our part to help make a difference in the world. I highly encourage all of you to come to the party and to start doing your part to help the Earth.

Thank you.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Kewl! I'll be there if I can!

M.W.S said...

Cool! I MIGHT attend lol.

Elijah Stormheart said...

THAT'S IT.
I'm gonna try to download Wizard101 just to attend this party, then un-download it. Let it be on the weekend, and maybe be in Life Tower. .. *wink wink*