Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ravenwood Radio: The Apology

Dear Stephen and Overlord Leesha,
First of all I would like to formally make a post apologizing to the both of you. I'm just going to take down the previous post. What I did was as the trending on Twitter would put it #thatsuncalledfor. I hope that you both will forgive me for what I did. I understand that you can't write back to everyone or have everyone on the show. I didn't know about the 18+ up rule either. I truly enjoy the show and hope that someday I can guest star on it. I thouroughly apologize for all the trouble that this event has cause you. I hope neither of our sites are hindered because of it. I hope that both of you can forgive me for what I've put you through and we all can continue to be friends. I wish you the best of luck on your show.

Happy Gaming

Your Friend,
Blaze Silverfist
The Awesome Sauce-erer
Son of Elik Silverfist: Master Merchant

1 comment:

Stephen Spiritcaller said...

Cheerfully forgotten, mate. No worries. See you Wednesday!