Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Celestia Fan Poster

Hey everyone. Today when I was on our very own, Victoria Spiritblossom's blog, The Smart Allec Wizard, I found this nifty little website called Glogster. It's a website which you can create posters on. It looked like fun, so I checked it out. I uploaded all the Celestia press release pics and I was able to make this from scratch. No templates, no nothing. Hope you guys like it. Here it is:




Like it? Yeah, I figured you would. :D

It took me around 2 hours to do. Well, I started out and finished 2 hours later, but then when I went to save it, it said I had to register, but having the crazy computer I have (we're going to do a service pack update, and get IE8 [we have IE6 atm]) it closed the window. So, I had to start all over. Luckily after I registered and recreated it sort of, (I have both versions on my Glogster account [you'll see how amazing my memory is when you compare them. ;D]) I went on my newly created profile and saw that it said I had not one, but 2 glogs (that's what these posters are called.) The website had apparently saved my first one and not told me until after I had made a new one. (Here's the link to the second one I made. I actually think it came out better than the first.)

I'm doing the best that I can catching up on everything. Sorry I'm taking so long. Haha.

Happy Gaming

9 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Lol, so THAT'S who that new vote on the polls came from! lol. Awesome poster. Wait. Awesome-sauce I guess? Like I said: SO not fluent in the language of 2010. And considering everything going on, you're not taking a long time.

Kyle Legendflame said...

laze why arent you on now :[ and if you were when i wasnt DARN YOU :p .... and i like the poster thing o: wait did you make it o.o?

Anonymous said...

Kyle, where has Alex been?!?! And you too laze!!!! where have you guys been!!!!! i know your busy but i want to see you all soon so... GET ON PLEASE :D

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Peoples, he could have a lot on his plate right now. School is starting back up, lots of things going on, or he could be grounded for all we know.

1Mudkip88 said...

@Kyle OF COURSE I MADE IT! THAT'S WHY I SAID I DID! READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT! I'M NOT ON BECAUSE I WAS JUST IN A CAR CRASH, I HAD TO GO OUT NEARLY EVERDAY LAST WEEK TO GO WITH MY MOM AND MY GRANDPARENTS TO GET THEM A NEW CAR AND MAKE A DEAL WITH THE SALESMAN. IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER, I'M GOING INTO HIGH SCHOOL, I NEED TO GET MY SCHEDULE STRAIGHTENED OUT IN MY HEAD, GET EVERYTHING I NEED, AND I WANNA SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY MOM! OK? I WILL GET ON WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE SOME %&#@ING TIME! GOT IT? SO STOP POSTING STUFF LIKE THIS. JUST THINK A LITLLE! SERIOUSLY!

@Anonymous Pretty much the same thing as above^

@Victoria Sometimes I think you're the only sane person that reads my blog. >_<

Love,
Your EXTREMELY annoyed, angry, stressed, and upset friend,
Blaze Silverfist

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

For the record, I'm crazy. But I DO pay attention. But I am not sane. Well, not completely anyway.

Fullmetal Alchemist said...

wow blaze.. way to blow your top back there... xD but yea i can see how your so busy. For the record i'm so excited to see new posts that i go to your blog on my phone xD yea i'm commenting on my phone lol... love your blog, keep up the good work and... STAY IN SCHOOL! XD

*FMA*
ps i'm lissa :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah thanks. that was me, emily. the one who sent the anonymous comment... i understand your busy and shaken up but today kyle told me to read this and wow. yeah well im sorry i had to actually hear u yell at me for being concerned. and no victoria isnt the only one who reads ur blog. hello??? me + alyssa and ALL of your followers...oh and yeah blame me for wanting to spend time with my bf like he promised we would before school starts. goodbye.
*EJN*

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Ok, whatever you do, please please don't bring me into this fight. Staying out of it. O.O