Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sharks, and 9 Wallpapers, and Car Crashes! Oh My!

Hi everybody.

I know you're already pretty freaked out just by the title. Let me explain what the heckhound happened.

On the way back home from the airport, my grandparents, my parents, and me got in a bad car crash. We took a turn on a green light, after it had been green for like 5 seconds. We're in the middle of the intersection and a black car speeds at over the limit and hits us in the back end of the left side of the car. She didn't even put the on the break. Just ran right into us at a high speed.

My mom was behind my dad, who was driving. I was in the middle of the back seat, with my Granny on my right. My Pa was in the passenger seat. I screamed the second before it hit. Thank god, we all had our seatbelts on. I went up into the air a little, my mom took most of the impact in her shoulder, and the air bag hit her hard in the ribs. My dad seemed ok other than a stiff neck.

I look into the front seat to see if Pa is ok. His head is resting limply on his shoulder. I immediately start sobbing uncontrollably. I scream "PA! PA! ARE YOU OK!" He weakly says, "yes, yes. I'm alright." Granny starts crying like nobody's business. (She worries a LOT. So she was really freaking out.)

We all got out of the car, and luckily a nurse who had just gotten home, and an off duty police officer were very nearby and the officer had us explain what happened and the nurse look at Pa and helped him breathe. See, Pa had open heart surgery a while ago and he has some heart problems. So he was in bad condition, because he was in shock. My mom, going into administration mode, called 911 and the police and ambulance came.

I was sitting on the curb, legs shaking like gobblers in a candy shop, crying hysterically. I love my grandparents SO much, and if anything happened to them I just don't know what I would do. My mom's ribs really hurt, but she seemed ok.

(I'm trying my best to remember everything but, it's all a big blur right now. The paramedics were helping Pa into a stretcher, then into an ambulance. Granny went with them. My mom went in another ambulance. I went with her. The nurse gave my dad a ride back home to drop off the luggage.

We're all perfectly fine now. David's parents picked my mom and me up and dropped us off at home, and picked up groceries and my mom's pain meds the doctor prescribed. My dad is there with my grandparents. Pa is doing fine. What happened was the seatbelt rests where the incision from the surgery was, which is very uncomofrtable for him. When we got jostled around, the seatbelt pulled and he lost his breath. But, thank Our Lady Judgement, we're all ok.

My shoulder and back hurt a lot right now, so I won't be blogging / playing a lot for maybe a few days. I can still see the car coming at us. I feel like none of it's real.

On a better note, KingsIsle has released a new Celestia reveal, and some concept art for ANOTHER new mount, a SHARK!


It looks so cool, huh? Celestia will definitely be EPIC. Turns out it's actually going to be a pet and an enemy also! And here's the artwork reveal


Looks like they've added a Marleybonian mechanic. Slowly, but surely we're getting there. Man, KI, you're just getting us so close to the edge of our seats, we'll fall off.

I hope you're all safe and sound. And PLEASE, for the safety of your family and friends, DO NOT drive on a cell phone, or with ANY sort of distraction. Please.

What I went through today will stay with me forever. Please just be careful for the sake of your loved ones.

Thank you.

Happy Gaming

20 comments:

M.W.S said...

Thank goodness everything is alright! (Car Crash, sorry to hear Blaze) :(

Anonymous said...

Sounded bad! I was in a small crash the day after the Super bowl once ( no idea why I remember that, lol ) and it was my mom's fault :/. So the guy she slightly bumped into pulled to the side and called 911, I mean, we just barely bumped him. So then I got really thirsty for some reason and got anxious cause of that guy, etc. etc. Had to wait an hour for my dad to pick us up. Anyways, yours was a lot worst, and I'm glad they were all good :]

1Mudkip88 said...

Thanks so much guys. You rock! :)

~Blaze

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Oh geez. Thank goodness you're all okay!

Kyle Legendflame said...

well o: at least your back home xD and almost got your self killed xD
i:

Sither :D said...

i got in a car crash one time but it was barley anything :D this person behind us hit the back of us and i went flying forward a little XD and hte person who hit us was crying her eyes out :P XD lol i thought it would be fun to sit in the back that time ... not good idea at all I:

Sither said...

i spelled some stuff wrong ... MEH BAD

Sither said...

lol pa pa? i would say dad XD!

1Mudkip88 said...

Pa is what I call my grandpa, Kyle. I:

~Blaze

Sither ... confused demon o, O said...

well you said that you dad was driving and that his head was on his shoulder or something and you yelled PA PA XD

Sither said...

OH AND i am not kyle

Kyle Legendflame said...

um o: how could you call him my name blaze o: when you know that is him xD

1Mudkip88 said...

Sorry. I was just in a traumatic event. I have a lot on my mind ok? Give me a break guys. Seriously.

Sither said...

heh sorry blaze :D

Sither with a bro that doesnt believe in anything said...

Blaze my older bro doesnt believe you got in a car crash so could you put some pictures up of the car if possible lolz

1Mudkip88 said...

If the fact that I've cried myself to sleep for the past two nights because everytime I close my eyes I see the car coming at us isn't enough for him, then he won't believe anything we say. If that and this heartfelt awful story AREN'T enough, then Alex has some serious feeling issues.

~Blaze

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

@Blaze Well I could've told ya that.

Kyle Legendflame said...

blaze you dum that was alex what the heck are you talking about :P

Kyle Legendflame said...

he was talking about our older brother NOT HIMSELF :p

1Mudkip88 said...

@Kyle, SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE! That just sseemed like something Alex would say. School is about to start, I'm going into a new school, high school at that, and I'm just a little tense with all that I have to do with this mess that our family is in with the crash.

Give me a break. Seriously. Name calling isn't necessary either. Just say, "Blaze, that was our older brother, not Alex. I understand you have a lot on your mind. It's ok." instead. That's a lot more polite, and friendly.

Gosh, Kyle. Have some common sense.