Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Celestia Artwork Part 10, Press Release #2, Friday The 13th

Hey guys.

I know, the first thing you want to know is how we're all feeling. We're all still sore, but we're 99% better. Moving on.

Friday was the 13th. Make the connection. Now it was kind of weird because Emily and my friend, Aedan, (on his alt Justin) was with me farming in The Labyrinth. He cast Wild Bolt 6 times I think. It hit 5 times. Scary huh?

That was really the only thing out of the ordinary. I mean, we didn't have Jason Gobbler chasing after us the entire day.


Granted, he doesn't look too scary. Now, if Vladimir Darkflame were after us, I'd probably be a little freaked.


Yeah, that'd be scary.

So, let's get to the Celestia stuff.

Here's the new wallapaper.



Yeah, looks like some old crazy pirate dude, who will give you some insane goose chase quest to find his old parrot or something. The kind of guy that make you uncomfortable if your around him for more than three seconds. His name will probably be something like...Barnacle Bill. x shudder x

And, from Malorn Willowsmith, The Sorcerer of The Spiral, we have two new Celestia pictures.

This is number one.


I'm just going to go ahead and assume that this is what the Celestians looked like. Yeah, pretty rugged, underwater, alien things. Heckhound, it works for me. ;D

Here's number two.


He is just SO cute isn't he? Best thing since canned bread, I know!

No, I don't mean sliced bread. I mean canned.


Yeah, that's right, canned! :P You better go out and get some for the kids.

The one thing I noticed about this picture is that he looks strangely like the Angler Boss we saw in the last reveal.


Hmm, maybe this guy is a king, and the little guy up there is a prince and we have to save him from someone. I don't know, just food for thought, I guess.

That's all for today. Sorry it's a little late, I'm just busy getting ready for school.

Let me know what you think these three new characters will be in the comments.

Happy Gaming

4 comments:

Blaze Deathcaster said...

Glad you're all doing better.

Great post by the way! Anyone that can work Jason, Celestia, and Squidward into the same post is quite a blogger.

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

XD I honestly didn't think you were serious about making that Gobbler picture.

1Mudkip88 said...

@Blaze Thank you so much. :) That really means a lot to me. Glad you like my blog. :D

@Victoria Haha. Anything that could possibly be edited I'm serious about. I love doing them. :)

~Blaze

M.W.S said...

Neat work about Jason-Gobbler! The guy is: CUTE. And if you press Alt + S on your Keyboard it's a really good chance Wild Bolt will NOT fizzle.