Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Celestia. For Real This Time.

I can't believe it either. We've known about Celestia for 6 worlds now.


x Dramatic Montage x






Awww! Look at me in my Krokotopia rope, with my Pinapple Wand (as some kid I was friends with for a while called it,) and my Cowl of Comparison. I wore that hat all the way through Lvl 45. I loved that hat. I couldn't bring myself to sell it due to all the good memories stored within it's orange and blue stitches. I have it in my Bank. 


Now, I know what you're probably wondering. "Blaze, why did you wear that Lvl 5 hat to such a high Lvl? Well Inquiring Reader, I could never find a hat with good stats that I liked the look of. (Looks are important to me in the world of Wizard101 clothing. ;D)


Anyway. We're now at the point where our dreams and fan fictions and theorycrafting comes to the game.


Celestia is going live.


When? Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 27th, 2010.


A huge day in Wizard History. The day Headmaster Merle Ambrose repairs the key we recovered so long ago from Estrakir Gloomthorn (grumble grumble,) and allows us access into the underwater utopia that is Celestia.


Let's just do a re-cap shall we?


Here's our new storyline:


Long ago, the Astral Wizards of Celestia created powerful magic using the energy of the Stars, the Moon, and the Sun. The sorceress, Morganthe, the Queen of the Shadow Web, wanted the secrets of the Celestian magic at... all costs. The Celestians refused her, so she raised a dark army and sent it against Celestia. After decades of battle, the Astral Wizards realized their world would fall. They summoned the Storm Titan to defeat Morganthe’s legions and to take their world to a place of safety. 

The Storm Titan betrayed the Celestians by sinking their world beneath the waves along with Morganthe’s invading forces. Realizing they were doomed, the Celestians raised mighty domes to protect some of their treasured city from the waves, though it was too late! They perished along with Morganthe's invading army. Celestia was lost to the Spiral, its Spiral Door closed forever. 


Centuries later, a team of brave explorers from the Spiral Geographic Society, led by Sir Thurston Plunkett, re-discovered Celestia. They landed with an air-ship, and built exploratory undersea domes to explore Celestia’s ruins. Plunkett and his fellow explorers soon realized that Celestia was now inhabited by a strange new culture... the Crustacean Empire. Unfortunately, the explorers did not come alone to Celestia. Morganthe’s followers, the Shadow Weavers, stand ready to take Celestia’s magic for their Queen. 


After receiving the Spiral Geographic Society’s distress call, Headmaster Merle Ambrose, of the Ravenwood School for Magic, seeks any young Wizards brave enough to journey to the undersea world of Celestia, and discover the secrets of it's lost magic. 


What will they find there?



Crazy, I know. I can't wait!



And after many reveals (14 in fact,) we have this.




We've learned our new Lvl 58 spells (Efreet, Snow Angel, Leviathan, Medusa, Forest Lord, Skeletal 
Dragon, and Ra.)


We've even gotten new items and mounts and pets. The Crabling, the Gobbler, the Shark Mount, 
The Celestian Trident and Sword, and even Arlen Dawneye's Wayfinder Gear.


And coming November 1st. We will get an insane new gift card.




This EPIC $39 gift card will include:

  • 1 Month Subscription OR 5,000 Crowns
  • Fantasy Palace Castle
  • Additional Castle Space Elixir
  • Minigame Kiosk Housing Item
  • Gryphon Mount
  • Ancient Spear of Power
  • Epic Clothing Set
  • Mystery Dueling Pet
I know. Amazing. But what exactly is a Fantasy Palace Castle? Let me show you.



That's a nice walkthrough of it by Friendly.


As requested by Autumnal Dusk from Homework in a Graveyard, we now have our:



Nice job, Autumn!


I'm personally psyched for this castle. It's SO huge! And with all those secret passageways and space, I could just spend my entire life decorating and hanging out there.


And a Minigame kiosk too? You'll never have to leave your house!




There's Friendly next to the Kiosk on his Gryphon mount. (Yes it still gives +40% Speed boost, unlike the white and black striped cat for charity that only gave +20% at the same price. [Someone remind me of it's name.])


"But, Blaze, what's an Epic Clothing gear?"


Well, it's a clothing set that comes with amazing cards. But, you can CHOOSE what level the gear is (this will also change what cards and stats come with it.) What's cool about it, is that it looks like Warlord gear. What is kind of sucky about it is that you can't change what level it is after you've selected it the first time. (In other words, just get the Lvl 50.)








That's the Mystery Dueling pet that Friendly got. We're not sure of the specifics of the pets just yet.


But what about the Ancient Spear of Power?


Best. Wand. Ever.


It gives a 110 wand hit card FROM EACH SCHOOL!




It really seems like an amazing gift card. It's going to be sold ONLY AT GAMESTOP. So be sure to make your Christmas lists early because they will go off the shelves FAST!


Also, I made a Halloween video, but I haven't quite finished putting it together yet, so next post I can put that up for you.


Also, you may have noticed my new Voki on the sidebar. Should be to your left right about now. I'm going to use that to make quick little updates. Check it out right now. (Click the little play button in the bottom left corner of it.)


Anyway, Celestia is coming out tomorrow and I'm pretty psyched. ;D


The bosses will now cheat. They will start with Power Pips. They have enormous amounts of health. The bosses and enemies here are far more powerful than we can ever imagine. The journey ahead is a long one, but we, the Wizards of Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, can handle whatever swims our way.


Happy Gaming

5 comments:

Paige MoonShade said...

Awesome post and I would love you to video my house when its complete :

1Mudkip88 said...

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you reading it. :D

No problem. I'd be happy to. We'd probably have to make it so only you and I were there just so my computer can run at normal speed because it lags a lot when the camera is open and having friends and pets and all unecessary stuff for it to load doesn't help (expecially when it makes it crash when you're trying to film the Selena Gomez quest. cough cough.)

Thanks

~Blaze

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

lol that mount was called the Charity Meowmodon.

Kyle Legendflame said...

Blaze yes i have already seen all this stuff before idk what you meant by saying there is anything new

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

I thought facebook was the source of drama. I stand corrected.