Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Giant Shih-Tzu and Mushroom Cloud?

Hey guys. Again, sorry I'm late posting this. I've just been so busy with high school. Lame excuse, but true. So here are the videos of our new level 60 Life and Myth spells.


Life is Forest Lord, which at 90% accuracy, does a whopping 540-620 damage TO ALL ENEMIES! Congratulations to all the happy theurgists out there. Here's the video of your new best friend.




And Medusa (as predicted by our good friend, L.R. Jonte from A Mythspent Youth,), for Myth, which does 770 damage and stun for 2 rounds at 80% accuracy. Disappointingly not an AOE (area of effect [all enemies]) spell.



Well, there you have it. All our new spells, tightly packed into 2 posts.


I believe that's all I have to say for now. (I have a surprise for you tomorrow ;D)


Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never predicted Medusa! I guessed Typhon or Cerberus, lol. Mythspent Youth kinda guessed it :-P. And btw, your title has a not very appropriate word in it, it's actually spelled "Shih-Tzu" ( thankfully! ) xD

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

I honestly hadn't noticed until you pointed that out XD now I can't stop laughing!

1Mudkip88 said...

Haha, sorry Arlen. Fixed both the title and that mistake.

Thanks to both of you for commenting. Was starting to feel like my blog got left in the sands of Krokotopia.

Blaze