Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Contests x2

Hi guys. It's another snow day. That's 3 in the past week (and we had yesterday off for Martin Luther King day.) At this rate, we'll get out in July. Haha.

Anyway. I've just been noticing a lack of feedback since I've starting blogging again and I just want to make sure that you guys are still listening. I think I'm doing good stuff. I'm having a contest, I do polls, I mean, I love you guys. I just need to know you're there sometimes I guess. I've only gotten 3 entries so far in the contest and I haven't heard any feedback on my Facebook deletions. (Which I suppose isn't a bad thing.) Please, though, even if it's just a quick "hi I love your blog." I'd be happy. I really like hearing from you guys.

Now, I'm not here to just whine and complain.

I've also got some cool news for you guys. Wizard101 Central is holding a banner design contest. Since I love graphic design (and obviously Wizard101) I've decided to enter.) I'm not going to be able to show you guys my work until the contest is over (in case people try to pass it off as their own.) and even then, I will put a watermark on it.

Thanks guys.

Happy Gaming

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog ;) anyways, I'm not interested in modern music so I haven't entered the contests. But I'm curious to see your Central design! I can't really think of feedback, heheh :P maybe more W101 in-game stuff... :)

Anonymous said...

hey there dont give up love your blog keep up the good work

Michael nightshade

Natalie Crowshard said...

Can we still enter the contest? I'd love to be in the video as anything (but the boy part, lol). I love Owl City! My email is eternallygreen50@gmail.com and I'm from www.everlastingreen.blogspot.com.

I want to start keeping up with more blogs, and I'll be adding a lot more to my blogroll. Thanks for blogging!

~Natalie Crowshard :)

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

I haven't entered the contest since I don't have menu chat. Even though I don't like the music, I would enter if I could. And most viewers will read in silence. Really glad your back in the blogosphere though!

M.W.S said...

Hmm seems cool just gotta advertise. Glad your back bud.