Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a big "thank you" to all of you out there for supporting me in my time of blog sickness, I guess you could call it. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments and such.

The contest WILL continue and I encourage all of you to enter if you want to. I just need a comment on any post (up until the post concluding the contest) giving me your name (the name you go by in the W101 community) and an e-mail or central username. I understand that I've "lost" a few potential entries because of the song choice. I'll just know for next time, maybe to take song suggestions from you guys and use them in a poll, rather than just my ideas. After all, blogs are more than just the blogger. (They're YOU!)

Also, I'm definitely going to start getting some more in-game content as suggested. I'm going to get back into the game. (I need to fight Nereus [I think. The one in the castle with the starfish blocking the door] in the grotto. So if anyone would like to help me or are at that point also, or you just wanna tag along, you certainly can.)

Thank you all so much. I'm going to try to be a little less concious of how many comments I get and more on the hit counter ;D

Thanks again.


Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea not to give up you have a great blog here. Anytime you need help with bosses or such or see me running around hit me up for help be glad to My life wiz name is michael nightshade lvl 59. Cant give any specifics when i play it's always random. Keep up the good work

M.W.S said...

Your blog is based off of creativity and what's going on in your mind. We like that Blaze.

Don't be concerned abt the hit counter and stuff because it's already paying off.