Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11 Whoa!

Hey guys! So, today was super duper exciting! As most of you probably know, it was a very special day that only comes every 100 years! Well, that is except for other days like 8/8/08 and such, but anyway.

Today is 11/11/11. That's really cool because it's the only date that's all ones (and it's the only time it'll happen in our lifetimes. Unless of course you live to be over 100.)

I'm sure a lot of you make a wish at 11:11. It's a pretty common thing where I live, and today was supposed to be an epic one. (It'll be even more special in 1111!) I did make a wish of course, but I can't tell you guys what it is obviously, because I don't want to ruin it. Haha.



I hope you guys all made a good wish, and didn't miss it. (If you did, maybe you can wait until tonight for it to happen again!)

As far as videos go, I promise I'll finally upload some more SkyBlock Survival this weekend, as well as a Flash Friday for yesterday. I kinda forgot about that. Whoops.

I hope you guys are more used to the new layout by now, and are happy with it. Thanks!



Happy Gaming

11/16/2011 EDIT: 
I feel so terribly. I didn't even mention the fact that it was Veteran's Day. A huge 'Thank You' to all those who have served in the Army, Navy, Military, Air Force, and Marine Corps. I really appreciate all of those who have risked their lives in order to protect our country. Thank you.

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

Alura Duskblade/Echo said...

I like the new layout! :D Nice colors and such. :3