Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick Post-Birthday Update

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say a quick hello, and let you all know that I'm sorry I wasn't able to post any videos or anything else here or on YouTube or Twitter. As (I hope) most of you know, yesterday was my 16th birthday, so naturally we had family over and celebrated.


With all this going on last night, I didn't get a chance to make any videos and such. I'll make Flash Friday tonight and upload more SkyBlock. (You guys are probably getting tired of hearing that, huh?) This time I really mean it though. Haha.


So yeah, this was just a quick update on why it was so quiet last night on my Twitter and blog. Sorry for the disappointment. I'll get it all done tonight. No really, I promise. For reals. :)

Happy Gaming



EDIT:
Actually, I'm really tired right now, so I'll get it done tomorrow. Sorry guys.

No comments: