Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16th Birthday and URL Change

Hey everyone,
I hope you're all aware of the new URL of this blog, (1Mudkip88.blogspot.com). Make sure to change all your bookmarks and such, so that you can stay updated. Don't worry though because I'm going to keep the old URL up, with a message about the change.

In other news, today is my birthday. My 16th birthday to be exact. I don't really feel any different. Well, I actually do feel kinda old, but that's just me. Seeing all the little freshman in the hallway just makes me realize how close I am to graduating and such. But that's a good 2 or so years away. Let's not worry about that now.

Anyway, I'm going to finally make Flash Friday today. I already have a game planned I think. It may change from now until the time this post is published. Don't worry, I'll be making one for this week as well on Friday, so there's not going to be any cancellation or anything.

I'll also do my best to try and upload some SkyBlock Survival. The reason I've been slacking on that is just that it takes a lot of time to re-watch all the footage, clip it to the 15-minute limit (I really wish there was a way around it. I should've switched to directer when that worked. Haha.) and make sure I cover up all the notifications. Since SkyBlock was filmed, I've fixed my notification settings, so it shouldn't happen as often.

Thanks and I hope you have a great day.

Massive amount of birthday comments may now commence.

Happy Gaming

No comments: