Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Y U NO POST?!?! and A Possible Blog Revamp

I honestly have no idea guys. I just don't even think to post on here anymore. That really bothers me because I was doing so well on here. I've just been so disconnected from Wizard101 lately. I just found out about Zafaria. I haven't even beat Celestia yet. Has it been THAT long?

If you guys wanna stay updated with everything that I do, make sure to follow me on Twitter. If you don't have an account, making on is super easy and fast. I make sure to keep my Twitter updated with new video uploads and info on what I'll be filming or doing. I'd be happy to take questions from there as well to my e-mail (blazesilverfist@gmail.com or 1mudkip88@gmail.com [Yes I made a second. Just to keep everything general. They both can access the other's e-mail so  don't worry which you send to.]) Also I've made a new facebook page for myself that just covers my general account, 1Mudkip88. (here)

I guess I don't even realize how easy it is to make these posts. Look I already have two paragraphs. I mean, it'd probably be easier for me to just make blogs, cause I'm totally a better speaker and it's easier for me to just talk rather than trying to type my thoughts up here. Would you guys like that? If I just recorded vlogs? I could post them here and on YouTube/Twitter as well obviously. Let me know what you think about that.

Also I'd like to know if you guys would mind if I revamped this blog and changed it up a bit. Maybe change the color scheme and everything and make it more general to gaming. I mean, I love Wizard101 and all, and I've spent a ton of money on crowns to get everything up to Celestia, but let's face it, I can't play it forever. I'm going to be 16 this month, and it's just not really something I'm that interested in anymore. I promise I'll play it as much as I can though. Just don't expect a ton of Wizard101 stuff all the time.

If you guys won't be interested in my blog anymore if I expand from just Wizard101 stuff, I get that, and you can unfollow me, but I know you guys will all like my new stuff over on YouTube and what can be posted on here if you guys don't mind. I hope this post isn't too disappointing to those hardcore Wizard101 players out there that read this, but I just wanna play other games and it'd just be easier for me to post and get more things out there for this blog and make a name for myself on YouTube and such.


I hope you guys can all understand this and will continue to support me in everything that I do, whether it be Wizard101 or anything else. Thank you.


Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Talon Thunderblade said...

Blaze, I might not be that known to you or this community, but I've been a fan of you before I even started blogging. PLEASE DO NOT END THIS BLOG. I love this, and I am very interested in it. You may wanna change your format/layout and have fun. -Thunderblade

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

So as far as posting more often, challenge accepted?