Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Blog Layout And Upcoming URL Change

Hey there everyone!
You've probably already noticed, but there has been a HUGE layout and design change on this blog. I am going to be changing the title of the blog from The Awesome Saucer-erer to 1Mudkip88's World.

I will be changing the URL of the blog from www.theawesomesauce-erer.blogspot.com to www.1mudkip88.blogspot.com. Remember to change your bookmarks and any links you may have.

I will be making this change in one week (on my Sweet 16 btw.) so please help by spreading the word to all your friends that may not have this blog bookmarked or are not subscribed to it.

Thanks and make sure to follow me on Twitter and like my facebook page to stay updated.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

GASP! Happy birthday in advance, since I'll be on a cruise and without internet next week!!

1Mudkip88 said...

Haha, thank you very much! Have fun on the cruise. Do you like the new layout?