Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Magic-Filled Day

Hello everyone, there's not too much to talk about today, but I suppose if there wasn't too much, then I wouldn't be making this post.

Today has been very fun so far.

When I went on W101 today, Emily and Alyssa were on. And after a while of talking, Emily and I discovered that she lives a few towns away from me. Isn't that awesomesauce right there?

This morning I watched the rest of 2012 with my dad. That was a fantastic movie. I really hope that all never happens irl though.

I just watched The Blind Side with my mom. That was also a great movie. I'm glad that there are still good-hearted people in the world.

If you're wondering where I was yesterday (which I'm sure you all are) I was over at David's because it was his birthday on Friday. (If you wish him a happy birthday in the comments, you get +10 Brownie Points ;D) I watched a movie with Philly too. It was called The Thaw. (It's a horror movie, so I suggest you not watch it if you get scared easily. There is some language in the movie, so make sure it's ok with your parents before watching it.) It's about a parasite that comes from a wooly mammoth that a scientist discoved that has thawed out of a glacier. The parasite gets a whole bunch of people infected obviously. I was a little freaked out because I'm very scared of bugs (much like the character, Federico, in the movie) but me and Philly turned the scary parts into funny parts, through the art of commentary.

I also finally finished a quest that has been bugging me since I left Mooshu: Fushiko. This quest was nearly impossible for me when I got it. At first I couldn't even beat the second candle mob, even with a potion after the first candle. I finally got to the boss fight but died quickly. I then just gave up on the quest and moved on. The only reason I even started the quest was to get the book in Fusiko's lair. Yes, I do the book quests. Of course I can't just port into the room through a friend that's already done the, I suppose you could call it an instance, because only one person can do it at a time because it's supposed to test our strength. (Clearly I wasn't strong enough.) Once I got partway through Dragonspyre, I tried again, still no. Now that I've beaten Malistaire, and gotten to level forty eight, I was finally able to beat her.

The weird thing about it was, that when I lit the second candle, the two ghosts appeared, but only one went into battle with me. This made the instance a whole lot easier because I got to fight them one at a time. Now, before you comment asking me "How the heck did you do that, Blaze?", let me tell you that I have absolutely no clue. I'm assuming it just wasn't within the "pull-in" range of the battle circle.

Yeah, I only had a little over 600 health left. But I was still able to pull the rug from under her. (Does that even work in this case?)

In other news, Emily got a new outfit, and leveled up to 14. This now means that in one level, she will be able to wear all new gear and purchase a castle and land. She doesn't really want a castle just yet because she's still pretty attached to her dorm. You all should see it, it's just gorgeous! I'll have to take some pictures of it and show you guys. It's so neat and organized. She calls it her library because there are 31 (let me know if I remember incorrectly, Emily) books in the room. (Emily loves to read, in case you couldn't tell.

And, finally, I was on twitter today, and found this picture posted by Merle. I've been told he has a mean right-hand swing. Better watch out KI!

I love how well KI puts the characters into the pictures and makes it look SO realistic! It's so inspiring for me (I love to use PhotoShop and image editing software, as you can tell from the few edits I've made [Eggbert's Vacation, and the Troll Drummer.])

I believe that's everything that I have to talk about...oops, I almost forgot. Tomorrow I'm going to be posting my idea for the storm lvl 58 spell. (I can't post it now because we're going over David's now.)

Happy Gaming

8 comments:

M.W.S said...

Oh fighting Fushiko thats easy your balance.

You said: There is some language in the movie, so make sure it's ok with your parents before watching it.) It's about a parasite that comes from a wooly mammoth that a scientist discoved that has thawed out of a glacier. The parasite gets a whole bunch of people infected obviously.

The move name please?

Nice blog check out mines here: http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com

M.W.S said...

Oh yea, lol:

http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/p/sots-chat-room.html

http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/p/history.html

Heather Raven said...

LOL, Go Merle!

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Happy b-day David!

lissy griffinrider said...

hi blaze love your post guess watt? (xd unit to measure) xD anywho i got to get more gear and i got health and now my health is 1001 I am so happy its higher than alex. xD Woo! Your right emily is a book hog opps i mean worm xD o right HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID :D
Lissy g :D

1Mudkip88 said...

@M.W.S I said it in the post. It's called "The Thaw." I'll have to check it out. (Maybe it'll be added to the blogroll, you never know. ;D)

@Victoria and Alyssa I'll be sure to tell him you said that. ;D

~Blaze

Anonymous said...

Hey blazi :D!!! i havent recently posted on your blog because i have been very busy with Wizard101 stuff xD... I'm touched to hear you talk about me and how i lvled up (which isnt really a big dal i still a noob). I hope to see you online soon and hopefully you will see this message even though its on an old post... o did you get the stats i sent you in the comments???..
*EJN*

P.s. i saw the Blind side too its awesome :)

1Mudkip88 said...

I did see the list of cards you gave me. Thank you very much. I'll talk about that tomorrow ok? :D