Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Level 48 Pet Combinations

It's seriously killing me now that I can't join in the fun on the test realm. Check this out! I mean, how much do you want these pets! I really want to see what Hydra and Seraph will create. Will it finally be the Our Lady Judgement pet that this sorcerer has always wanted? I sure hope so. Btw, if it IS, then it will be my trademark pet. (Yes, just like Lady Dexter and ALL Friendly's other pets. [I couldn't find the video he made showing all of his pets. I:])

Let me know if you guys find any cool info about pet combos that might interest me or Friendly (I'll pass it on to him if you want me to.)

Thanks guys!

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Well you must be a very busy young wizard Blaze! Amber and I have been patiently awaiting a new post and that new storm spell!! Unless we missed it? Well keep up the good work:)

1Mudkip88 said...

Yes, I am. Haha. Tomorrow (Or the next time I post.) I'm going to talk about a present that I gave Emily recently and how good of a friend she is. Maybe I'll even do an interview.

1Mudkip88 said...

I'm glad you're enjoying my blog. I hope you enjoy my Storm spell idea.

~Blaze