Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monthly Poll 2

Hey guys, yesterday's post was definitely my longest one...yet! It gives me something to try and outdo. ;D

Anyway, today's post won't be as long because it's a POLL FOLLOW UP!



x Catchy Jingle Plays x

Ok, so last month's question was...

What's your wizard's school?

Here's the results folks!

x Drum Roll Plays x

  1. Life
  2. Balance & Ice tied for 2nd
  3. Death
  4. Storm
  5. Myth
  6. Fire

I came in 2nd/1st place! w00t! Thanks for entering!

x Catchy Ending Music Plays x

But wait! There's MORE!

This month's poll is...

x Drum Roll Plays x

WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!

x Silence x

Thank you!

Silly trolls...

Anyway, the question for this month is:

What is/was the scariest game area for you as a n00b?

  • Nightside
  • Sunken City
  • The Krokatopia Grand Arena
  • The Djesrit / Ahnic Tombs
  • Kensington Park x Shudder x
  • Big Ben
  • The Tree of Life
  • The Necropolis
  • The Labyrinth
  • Malistaire's Lair
  • All of Dragonspyre
  • I'm not scared of anything! (Except for PvP...)

You can take scary to mean the environment or the enemies / bosses there.

Thanks for playing: The Monthly Poll!

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Hi again i like to post xD Well I did the poll so I liked it thats it. xD Ok keep up the good work buddy :D
Lissy G. :D

Corwin Ravenforge said...

Not sure I can tell you Blaze - haven't seen most of those yet. The Tombs sound a bit ominous, but maybe that's just because I can't pronounce the first part of the name ;)