Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pets Go Live

Hey guys, the pets update has finally reached the live realm so we can all participate in this great new feature. I'm downloading the patch right now. All the new features are listed on the update history page. So be sure to check that out.

I was asked if I was good at writing. Well, I don't think I am, but a lot of people say that I am just fantastic at it. I absolutely despise writing assignments at school, so I don't really like writing too much. But when it's something that I enjoy to talk about, like Wizard101, then it's really fun for me. (Even more fun on the computer because I'm so fast at typing, (as many of you know from experience with trying to keep up with me in game) and can keep up with my thought process, whereas when I'm writing, it's harder to do that. (I write kinda slow, well slower than I think about stuff.)

I'm planning on doing a special feature on my best friend in the whole world, Emily! So, as soon as I set up an e-mail address for Blaze (which should be sometime very soon.) I'll let all of you know, so you can ask me questions about the game (or personal questions too) like Friendly does. The first thing I'll do when I get one set up, is have an interview with Emily. (Maybe there will be two Emily Griffinrider days a year...) Also one with Alyssa (she's Emily's sister [also a follower of this blog] in case you didn't know.) she's pretty awesomesauce too.

Yes, Emily, if Dakota had any way of contacting me, (other than Facebook, which he's NEVER on.) I would set up an interview with him also.

Well, I have to go test out these sick features. I hope you like them too.

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

#1 NEMO FAN said...

YEA BLAZE I'M IN A POST! ( I feel so loved xD ) Yea so thanks for the answer to my question even though you dont like writing you have a great imagenation. Which all writers have, you are a natural. :) Anyway I'm having an awesome time with my pets and daisy is a teen now WOO ( daisy a fairy) O AND GUESS WHAT I WAS FIGHTING NIGHTSHADE AND I GOT WINGS FOR A DAY! I AM SO HAPPY I EVEN TOOK A PICTURE! sorry this is so long i have allot to say xD keep up the good work buddy
PS: #1 NEMO FAN is mee alyssa

Lissy :)