Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Power Nova

Yeeeha! I did the last spell quest in the game (At least until Celestia... I'll make my new spell list tomorrow ;D) Two days ago I leveled up thanks to the Fabulous:

LILI MA!!!!


x hold for applause x

w00t! "I LOVE YOU LILI... x mumbles x even though your a dirty good for nothing traitor..."

So here's my current stats:


Yeah, I'm pretty excited about 50% Power Pip!

So, I ported home and got the Tutorial Tip (Everytime I say "tutorial tip" I hear it in Gamma's voice, per the tip for n00bs. If you said that in Gamma's Voice you get +25 Brownie Points!)


I'm not going to post all my screenshot of the questline, but along the way I met what looks like what a death troll spell would look like:


You can't tell from this picture, but he had glowing read eyes...spooky!

Of course, I easily pulled the rug from under him!



(You can see the red eyes there^)

So I got the Harmonious Crystal from the Necropolis, and moved on to fight the Plague Oni, and put his essence into the crystal because he can have a deadly disease, but not die. (PERFECT BALANCE! [yes, that is a flash game...])


I had some intense help from my good buddy, Eric Hawkdreamer, and Talon SpiritThief (Angel DragonGem [not the one from YouTube] is his life wizard, which is where I met him. So, I still call him Angel ;D)

Of course we pulled the rug from under Ideyoshi, as well.


Then, with a bruised tailbone, he turned into the Plague Oni.
Of course, we got a picture together before the battle.


So, Eric and I "Oni Vs Oni" 'ed this guy:


ONI WINS!
I filled up my crystal with the plague,


and then stopped over at Jared's to have it set. (He did a fabulous job btw!)



Oh Blaze, you shouldn't have...


Then, Good Ol' Alhazred made me smash the "One In A Million" piece of jewlery in front of the Krokosphinx because I "have to give something to get something of equal value" or something along those lines.



Then, Our Lady Judgement came and granted me the Power Nova spell. Alhazred rewarded me with the "Master of Balance" badge and a nifty Hydra pet, Princess Roxy.




Here's a nice picture of me with my new badge and Roxy equipped:



Sorry this is such a lengthy post, but I'm just really excited about finally becoming a Master of Balance. Yeah, the n00bs will be flooding me with friend requests, but that's why it's a privacy option.

I have to go now, we're going out with David's family for Mother's Day.

Happy Gaming

8 comments:

Heather Raven said...

Congrats!
Jared's! ROFL.
Princess Roxy is the best name ever for a Hydra. :)

1Mudkip88 said...

Thanks guys ;D I had no idea I would get responses so quickly! :D

@Heather, I think that was yet another one of KI's bits of pop culture references in the game XD

@Amber Ty very much!

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Hi blaze eh! Awesome post :D You know that oni against oni one was bigger lol also Congrats on lvl in. I wish i had a hydra :p o well xD cya laterz
lissy g :D

1Mudkip88 said...

Don't worry Alyssa, you'll get there eventually. (Yay for power-leveling in Triton Avenue) Maybe someday you'll get a ton of crowns! Just enter in W101 contests and stuff. You'll eventually win because you and Emily are great people. There is no one more deserving than you two. If there was a way, I would get you both a lifetime subscription or something. I just wish it was possible. Who knows, maybe one of my readers has something up their sleeve. (Just remember not to give out your username or password to anyone!

Thanks for the feedback.

~Blaze-eh

M.W.S said...

Sweet!

You may have seen me around a bit and yea I am a blogger lol...

Added to list also followed...

http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com

Remained balanced!

Bailey said...

YAY Blaze! That looks like an Awesome spell quest!! I have 5 more lvls to go on my balance wiz before I get to do it. We are so happy for you! Amber wanted me to tell you that Princess Roxy was the name of her very first pet (it was a dragon) hehe :-)

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that you called others noobs and yet none of your potion bottles are filled.

1Mudkip88 said...

Not having filled potion bottles doesn't make you a noob at all. Potion bottles are just a way to heal faster. Sometimes I don't feel like having them filled. A noob would be not even knowing you had them. Thanks for the comment, though.

Happy Gaming

~Blaze Silverfist
The Awesome Sauce-erer