Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Best Day Ever!



Wake up in the morning, I met boo-giiiiie
Guess who ported? It was Friend-llllyyyy

Yeah, that's right! Yesterday Boogiewoman and I planned to meet up on Wizard101.




Mister Tyson was pretty excited, huh? So was I!


XD So, we went over to my wizard house, to show her around. She loved the stairs! (Doesn't everyone? ;D)



She then said that she brought a surprise for me. I figured it was a pair of those Seraph Wings that taunt me so. It was a surprise far better than those silly things will ever be!


A very special person ported in.



Yeah, it was Friendly!!! Man, my jaw hit the floor! I screamed! I was so excited! I mean, you follow this person for so long (not like a stalker...) and then you become so connected with them. And, when you actually meet them, it's just the best feeling in the entire Spiral. I couldn't stop smiling the entire day.


So, we went around my house, Friendly says it's better than his! I honestly don't believe that. My little villa is bestuffed with liquid fun though. ;D (I swear that liquid fun thing is from one of Friendly's posts, but I can't seem to find it. I: x shrug x)


Friendly had to leave for a few minutes to go help someone. So Amber showed me around her houses. (Yeah, plural!) She has the WC house, and mansion, and the storm house. (Kyle has the life one XD) They're all pretty empty, so there's pleanty of room to add more awesomesauce! She's pretty excited to start filling them up, so they look more house-ey.


After going through the houses, she asked if I had any quests to do atm. I obviously said yes (Busy busy Blaze) and we went off to fight Herkir. Yeah, pretty pathetic to call for help on. But, I did try to solo him...once. I was defeated right before I was going to get him. I absolutely hate it when that happens. (I think I actually started going to do the sidequests after that defeat.) Anyway, while Amber and I were getting ready to go in, guess who came back? That's right! Friendly!


So, then we all went in to fight Herkir and won, thanks to Friendly's Scarecrow. (Speaking of the Scarecrow spell, I was flipping through Friendly's older posts, and found this one. He was in the test realm, trying out the new lvl 48 spells. The quest for Scarecrow looks pretty easy. (I'm not looking foreward to the Power Nova quest. I:)

In other news, Friendly gave me an insider tip that we won't be able to trade enchanted cards after the new patch. So make / trade while you still can. (There goes the treasure card business I started a while ago. XD Actually I stopped that after a week, I got tired of it.)

I bet you're wondering why this post is so late, huh? Because I've been doing my History project like a good little sorcerer. ;D

(If you read the whole post before the music stopped you get +15 Brownie Points!)

Happy Gaming

1 comment:

Alyssa Griffinrider said...

Lol HI BLAZE still love in your posts. ;D Anyway I noticed when I played the best day ever song It ended when I finished reading the post lol. I found that funny. O well. Thats really it xD
Lissy G. ;D