Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Storm Spell Idea

Hey, guess who left a comment on thsi very blog? BAILEY SKYSTAFF! (Mrs. Friendly Necromancer. :D) It's over on the "Level 48 Pet Combinations" post. (My most recent post.) She mentioned that her and Amber (The one, the only, Boogiewoman.) have been waiting anxiously for my storm spell idea. I'd like to deeply apologize to all the diviners out there that I've kept waiting.

My idea isn't very good, so I suppose that's mostly why I forgot to update the post, and tell you guys about it.

It's really nothing compared to the spells that storm students already know, but here it is anyway.

Hmm... now I have two ideas.

1) Vicious Storm - Clouds start to form over the battlefield. CRACK! A huge blot of lightning pierces the layer of clouds. Then another blot hits, closer to the targeted enemy. More bolts hit, quicker in succession, slower going from the player to the enemy. Then all is still...BAM! It hits the enemy dealing 800 damage for 8 pips. (I was saying 8 pips right?)

2) Lightning Rod - A stormy ocean appers on the battlefield. You see a small island in the distance. The camera slowly zooms in on it. It's the same island that the storm house is on, but there is only the tower. We see Triton jump out of the water and ZAP! sends a lightning bolt straight at the tower. (I have no idea why, just to look cool I guess.) The electricity is absorbed into the lightning rod. It crackles as the camera zooms in on it, so it is all that is on the battlefield, the tip of the tower and the rod. It then harnesses all the energy from the zap, the rod starts glowing and shaking. BOOM! It fires a bolt at all enemies dealing 600 damage for 8 pips.

Not very good right? Let me know what you think and:

Happy Gaming

4 comments:

#1 NEMO FAN :D said...

BLAZE THOSE IDEAS ARE AWEOME! I can actually see the image in my head. ( are you good at writing? xD) Anyway those are awesome great job!
Lissy G :D

Anonymous said...

yea cough cough but i was also someone who asked you about the stoem spells xD NOT JUST BAILY :P...anyway, those are some good ideas and your a very talented writer and person :D awesome job blazi

Anonymous said...

o btw if you dont know who that wasits me,emily, then again you probably knew cause of when i sed blazi :P
*EJN*

Anonymous said...

o btw if you dont know who that wasits me,emily, then again you probably knew cause of when i sed blazi :P
*EJN*