Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Harriet, When are you posting?

Fast foreward to about 00:32



That's what most of you want to ask me. ;D

I've just been really busy lately, and I hate it. XD

So yesterday I went with my friends to the library to hang out and "do homework" Ok, you got me, there wasn't too much homework-ing going on. But, we had fun. Yes, I could've been a diligent blogger and posted there, but to be honest it slipped my mind.

I hope you're all having a fun week. I know I am. On Monday, I hid in my friend, Kaleigh's, locker. It was hilarious. (Yes, my friends, Dana, Melissa, and Saadiya [We call her "Soap", "Saad-bob", and "Saadaas" sometimes. Long story, maybe someday I'll explain it.] were outside her locker making sure I was ok in there. It's surprisingly roomy in there. (No, kids don't try this at home.) When she opened the locker she didn't even notice I was in there until she tried putting her stuff in and it would fit. Then of course, she screamed and jumped back 20 feet.

I think that's all the exciting things to talk about for today.

Happy Gaming

2 comments:

loquacious said...

he blaze look at ow many followers you have.... kewleo :D
*EJN*
P.S. just incase you didnt know loquacious means tackitive :P

alyssa griffinrider said...

hiya blaze lol allot of follow errs xd
lissy g