Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Celestia Artwork Part 3

x Yawn x



I just got up from an hour-long nap. I guess I was more tired than I thought. I was taking a break from my homework and BAM! It was time for supper. (My Mommy woke me up :D)


Anyway, back to the important stuff. So, Friendly and the other bloggers, but me, got a new wallpaper update. Here it is:





So, this littlef crab-man is brown, not red like the other one. It seems like he is friendly, so like Friendly said, it's probably a minor NPC. (A character in the game.)


Yes, I promised to put up my spell list for lvl 58 or whatever level the new spells will be at. But, I still have a few finishing touches to add to the descriptions. No, I don't really have time to make pictures of what they look like because

  1. I'm not very artistic (starting a new piece of art. I'm good at re-doing things that already exist. I need a reference better than my imagination, at least until I get a little better at getting all my ideas out onto the paper, and get a little more style of my own.)
  2. I just don't have that kind of time.


So, I'll put those up as soon as I can.



In other news, I'm now part of the level 10 club in Moshi Monsters (link in sidebar.)






Look how happy he was when he leveled up. ^

Guys, if you want to start a Moshi Monster please use this link:

http://www.moshimonsters.com/monsters/1mudkip88

In the bottom right of the screen it will say "Not a member? Adopt Now." Click on that sign and we will both get extra rox (the currecny in Monstro City.) It's really a very fun game. You can read about it more here.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

Heather Raven said...

Teehee. He's a cute monster. Kinda a mix between the Abominable Snowman and Cookie monster! :D

alyssa griffinrider said...

hiya blaze i gots a moshi monster too ;D itz a cherry looking monster xD i forgot her name though :P yea any way keep up the good woork xD ok yea
lissy g :D

monster344738 said...

add me:

Monster344738