Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

New Crown Shop Items

Yeah, I went to the crowns store today and saw plenty of new pets. (And a few items.) I'm playing right now, so I can get some pics for you.

I got a new "shipment" of crowns late last night. (The sale ends tonight at midnight central time. So be sure to hurry. It's a great deal.) My Mommy is so nice :D (If you're reading this: I ♥ U Mommy!)

Ok, so I held myself back because I have no idea how many crowns Celestia will cost, and only bought one item: The coolest item, the newest item (Friendly hasn't even mentioned it yet.)

THE CELESTIAN TRIDENT!

It's so epic, huh, with it's zappy lightningy coolness. It gives one power pip, and 5 cards of Mega Nova which does 110 Ice damage. (Always good to have more elemental damage.) I love the look of it too!

There was also a new pair of wings, Swiftshadow Wings. They're basically black seraph wings. (Pretty much for all the guys that would rather Seraph Wings than Bat Wings, but didn't want to look too girly.


Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for. Drumroll please.


x drumroll x

Thank you Drumroll Troll!

THE NEW PETS!

There is a Pale Maiden:

A Green Cat Thug, complete with card:


A Diseased Wildclaw:


And of course, the red gobbler:


x grumble grumble x

I entered all the GGG (Great Gobbler Giveaway) Contests, and didn't win once. But, if I had been given the option from KI to give one of the contests, I would only give away 4 (Each contest holder was given 5 codes to give away.) x wink x

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

#1 nemo fan A.K.A alyssa xD said...

hi blaze i glad your mommy so nice xD did you know you can get the swiftarrows wings at nightshade for a day? i got one. well i looking forward to seeing you again ( cause i REALLY want the broom xD and i havent seen you for a long time. ) well yea i checked out the items but i dont usually go to the crown shop because as you know i dont gots crowns xD ok then nice post

lissy g

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Awesome Celestia trident! I have the Swiftshadow wings, they're awesome.

Heather Raven said...

You are lucky to have such a nice mom! :)
Meh want triton, but trying to make the best crowns buy. AH! It's so hard!