Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My New Spell List

Ok, so I suppose you could say in honor of my 35th post, I'm sharing with you guys what I think the new spells should be.

Here are my ideas so far:

Ice:

Polar Bear - A mound of snow being pelted by a blizzard appears on the battlefield. Out of nowhere a fierce polar bear slinks onto the fielde through the blizzard. BAM! THe polar bear punces onto the victim dealing around 600 for 8 pips.

Fire:

Eruption - A black volcano sprouts out of the center of the field. The entire battle field rumbles. WOOOSH! Lava comes spewing straight up from the volcano. It lands down on each enemy dealing 700 for 8 pips.

Storm: (I have two)

Vicious Storm - Clouds start to form over the battlefield. CRACK! A huge blot of lightning pierces the layer of clouds. Then another blot hits, closer to the targeted enemy. More bolts hit, quicker in succession, slower going from the player to the enemy. Then all is still...BAM! It hits the enemy dealing 800 damage for 8 pips. (I was saying 8 pips right?)

Lightning Rod - A stormy ocean appers on the battlefield. You see a small island in the distance. The camera slowly zooms in on it. It's the same island that the storm house is on, but there is only the tower. We see Triton jump out of the water and ZAP! sends a lightning bolt straight at the tower. (I have no idea why, just to look cool I guess.) The electricity is absorbed into the lightning rod. It crackles as the camera zooms in on it, so it is all that is on the battlefield, the tip of the tower and the rod. It then harnesses all the energy from the zap, the rod starts glowing and shaking. BOOM! It fires a bolt at all enemies dealing 600 damage for 8 pips.


Myth: (I also have two)

Werewolf - A misty dead forest grows on the playing field. You hear a howl in the distance. You see a chadow pass by quickly. Out of the center of the forest a wolf leaps out onto the enemy, dealing 500 for 8 pips.

Lion - A Colloseum (sp?) appears out of the doors bashes a chained lion. The lion roars, breaking the chains. It growls, and charges at the enemy. It deals 500 for 8 pips.

Life:

Poison Ivy / Thorn Madness - A spiked thorn pierces out of the battlefield. You see two more. More keep growing until the field is tangled with them. One gigantic one comes out and wraps around all the enemies, dealing 250 per turn, healing 250 to all players, per turn for 3 rounds, for 8 pips.

Death:

Gargoyle - An old cathedral comes out of the center of the field. On the tip you see an ancient gargoyle. It breaks out of it's stone casing, leaps off the building and flys at the enemy, dealing 650 damage for 8 pips.

Balance:

Chaos - A cloaked figure poofs onto the field. He winks at the caster and snaps his fingers. All traps on players turn to shields, and all shields on enemies turn into traps. (The traps / shields would be worth the same percentage, so for example, an 80% ice shield on an enemy would become an 80% ice trap. The cloaked figure would look exactly like on the Cloak treasure card. I haven't seen the animation for this, as I don't want to get rid of my only Cloak card, so I don't know if the figure on the card is even use in the animation. Please let me know if you've ever seen the animation for Cloak.)

That's all I've come up with so far. I have an idea for the storm one but I still need to figure it out.

If my damage amounts seem a little unfair, please let me know. I have no idea how much each school should be doing, I just came up with the spells.

Happy Gaming

10 comments:

Heather Raven said...

I like your spell ideas!

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

Those sound awesome! I especially like the werewolf and polar bear ideas.

1Mudkip88 said...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the feeback!

~Blaze

Anonymous said...

no ideas for storm??? aww... xD

alyssa griffinrider said...

woo blaze those ideas are awesome! I esspecially like the blalance one very cool keep up the good work. ps: why do they all need 8 pips?
lissy g

Anonymous said...

love your ideas!!! but I think that Storm should have the highest ammount of damage, it being the school with the highest natural attack. and the Death one should give half the attack points back to the player, when like, the Gargolye goes to sit back on his chair thingy. and Myth should be like Minotaur with the .. Myth damage and ... Myth damage type thing. cya in the Spiral! ~Taylor ThunderDust

Artur Ghostmancer said...

Fire should have a DoT spell, and myth should have a Double Damage spell. Does anyone agree with me?

Isaiah Boomcaster said...

Those idea's were just beautiful. I'm speechless. Those awesome cards are breath taking...

Anonymous said...

The Myth spells are too weak.

1Mudkip88 said...

Thank you, but I believe I mentioned that the damages are off and I don't know what they should be. I was just coming up with the ideas. Thank you all for the feedback. Make sure you read my other posts too. Maybe give me a little "Follow" and keep up to date on my blog. Really appreciate it.

~Blaze