Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

51st Post Contest Winners

Ok, I know you're all dying to know who guessed correctly about where I am in this picture.


Well, I'm happy to say that I got many responses in such a small amount of time, and that all of you got it right. I am in the icy caves of Ravenscar, Grizzleheim.

Now, what bothered me when checking my e-mail and seeing who commented first, was that the first two entries were listed in my e-mail as being posted within seconds of each other and both guessed correctly. I checked on my blog and it showed on being posted a minute earlier. But, to save you all from the disappointment from posting correctly but not winning, I am going to do something special for you all.

I am going to send an e-mail over to KI and ask for a few codes to give out to all of you. Partially for guessing correctly, but mostly to just say thanks for reading my blog. Although, I can't promise that I am going to be successful in this endeavor, I am going to try anyway.

Wish me luck.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

wolf talespear said...

lol did i win?

1Mudkip88 said...

@Wolf Unless "everyone" doesn't include you. (yes, read the whole post.)

~Blaze

alyssa griffinrider :( said...

ii feel sad that i didnt win :( its not my fault that i dont have a membership. AND I WAS FIRST TO POST A COMMENT :( x sigh x i hate not being a member