Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Old Friend, New Address

NOTE: IGNORE THE NEW ADDRESS! THIS IS THE PERMANENT ADDRESS FOR THIS BLOG. THE OTHER ONE WILL BE USED TO GET MY IN GAME FRIENDS HERE EASILY. THANK YOU.

This post is a very special one. It's sort of a tribute to my friend, Alex Legendflame. He's been with me since almost the beginning of my studies at Ravenwood, and we've had a lot of fun together, and not to mention a few fights.


But let's not talk about those today. Today we celebrate.

As a few of you know, I am starting another Stairs section in my new house. (I will give further details on that in another post.) Today when Alex came on he was very determined to find my blog (Kyle was bugging him about it I assume.) So eventually, after much typing, he was able to find it.

He was a little sad that I hadn't made a post with the things we do together in it, so we decided I would make this.

There have been so many great times that he, Emily, Alyssa, and I have shared together, I can't think of a good one to talk about. Pretty much any time that we've called him Lexi. In fact, when Alyssa started talking about a Lexi one day, I thought she was talking about a different person. It was quite a few days after that I learned it was my good buddy whom they called Lexi. He doesn't like it when we call him that, but I don't think he'll mind if I told you guys. (And if he does, "Shhhh." ;D)

He wanted me to post a good picture of us together too. I didn't have any recent ones of us so we took this one of him and I on top of The Stairs 2.5, with him in his Spider Man Outfit. (Just learned he had that today.)
Here it is:


He had to go afk for a few minutes after that, and he just stayed that way. Then Kyle came on too. (They are on the same account.) So that was a little weird seeing them together. (Oh, it also truns out that the two of them are twins. Kyle just acts younger ;D Good choice Kyle!)

Speaking of Kyle, after he ported, he wanted to change to his ice outfit (complete with ice mander.) So while he was in his backpack, I quick ran to the top of the seventeen crate tall tower that will soon be The Stairs 2.5. When he came back this is what happened:

Of course he was a smart cookie, and ported to me instead of walking. (Granted he would've ported anyway because I had the door closed. [Yes I have a door I:])

Of course he laughed (and didn't hit ignore, like a certain bro of his might do. Love you too Alex! ;D)

Almost forgot. I will be changing the web address of my blog to www.blazesilverfist.blogspot.com because it will be "easier and more likely to be found" according to Alex. Let me know if that's alright with you guys. (Comments, duh. ;D)

My post tomorrow will be coverage on Celestia Pre-Quests. I hope you all like it.

Happy Gaming

5 comments:

Alyssa griffin rider said...

xD Yea blaze like yourost we did have good times xD ok then look forward to your next post

Alyssa griffinrider said...

OH OH wait it will be easier to look for you website now xD

PS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i KEEP GETTING THE HARD WORD VARIFICATIONS

SitherDEMON said...

I am not very happy with you saying that to the people of the world about my ... Lexi thing Blaze O.o

1Mudkip88 said...

@Alex Well then. I thought it was funny. You need to learn to laugh at it, Alex.

~Blaze

SitherDEMON said...

I not saying that it wasnt funny i ok with it i just not very happy with you saying that lets not get in another fight plz remember spiderman will always love you lol XD!