Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Seriously?: A Little Rant

Ok, first of all I'd like to say that last night I went out with my Mom, Dad, David, his parents, his aunt and uncle, and Philly, and his dad and grandparents. We had a wonderful time at a very nice restaurant. Later we all went back over to David's and jc'd. (jc = "Just Chilling" for all those noobs out there. ;D)

But, none of that is the point of this post. Today I am having a little rant because of the comments I received on the previous post. In the post I clearly stated that everyone who entered the contest had guessed correctly and won. I received two comments (it may not seem like a lot but it's enough to make me upset.) asking "lol did I win?" and saying "I feel sad that I didn't win. :( It's not my fault that I don't have a membership. AND I WAS FIRST TO POST A COMMENT! :( x sigh x I hate not being a member." Seriously? Here's the comment I was going to post, but decided making a new post would have a better impact.

@Alyssa and everyone else who is reading this:
EVERYONE WHO POSTED A COMMENT WON! IF YOU READ THE WHOLE POST YOU WOULD KNOW THAT! IT BOTHERS ME THAT YOU GUYS ARE ASKING ME SOMETHING THAT I TOLD YOU IN THE POST. SERIOUSLY. I MEAN, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT MY BLOG? THAT IT'S TOO BORING TO READ THE WHOLE POST? COME ON GUYS.

This isn't even the first time it's happened. Go back through my comments sections and see.

I hope from now on I don't have to explain to someone that if they read the whole post, they would know what's going on.

Happy Gaming

3 comments:

M.W.S said...

LOL pretty funny...

Victoria Spiritblossom said...

That's just sad. Funny, but sad.

alyssa G said...

sorry to make you upset and all but i dont read well xD